In my view, based upon past experience with Industrial Planning issues, the EA should be involved. Indeed I think they should be involved as part of all the planning issues and meetings. There are far too many environmental issues at stake for them not to be actively involvedRead More »
Home ... Tag Archives: EIA
- Infratil's Charles Buchanan will shortly unveil his plans to stuff our ears with plane noise 24 hours a day.
- He will brandish carrots and sticks as if they were real.
- He will repeat the mantra that the airport will have to close if the proposals aren't accepted.
- He will never say that he will close the airport - far too personal.
- He will want to distract attention from the fact that the closure of the airport is a purely commercial decision, already more than half-made.