We are a non-profit making group dedicated to helping keep a museum in the town, freely open to all, for residents and visitors alike.
The Friends was formed in 2010 after a short and successful campaign to keep the museum open when it nearly fell victim to the spending cuts that were the consequence of the credit crunch of 2008.
- Chair: Jenny Cross
- Secretary: David Cross
- Membership Secretary: Phil Rose
- Acting Treasurer: Sue Austen
- Committee: Jan Cook, Dick Eburne, John Fishpool, Jason Hollingsworth, Sylvia McKean, Mandy Troughton.
You can contact us by email with your questions and comments about Membership, or the Newsletter, or anything else at:
You can also contact us by post.
- Any and all Membership matters:
FoHBM, 56 Beacon Hill, Herne Bay, CT6 6JN
- Any and all Newsletter matters, and everything else:
FoHBM, 1 Mickleburgh Hill, Herne Bay, CT6 6AA