On Tues 15th, our councillors will PUBLICLY discuss issues that matter to our town. This happens rarely, so don’t miss it – the Salvation Army Hall in Richmond Street, starting at 6:30pm.
They only do this half a dozen times a year, so it’s almost a special occasion. If you’re quick about it, you can put your own questions to the
councillors about issues that you think matter to our town – details are
here, in the “Public Question and Answer” section.
On the Agenda:
- the increase in parking charges in Herne Bay and across the district
- turning Herne Bay Library into a “gateway”
- the traffic problems around the new Tesco in Sea Street
- KCC’s Flood and Drainage strategy
- funding for a barrier across Mortimer Street, and for the Umbrella Centre
- the Town Centre Manager’s report on the state of the town
Their next meeting will be on 12th March.