Manston Airport has been put up for sale. Bosses at Kent International Airport told staff at 10.30am yesterday (Friday) morning. The shock decision was made by owners Infratil. The New Zealand-based company also plans to sell its airport at Prestwick near Glasgow.Read More »
Home ... Tag Archives: Nostrildamus
- Infratil's Charles Buchanan will shortly unveil his plans to stuff our ears with plane noise 24 hours a day.
- He will brandish carrots and sticks as if they were real.
- He will repeat the mantra that the airport will have to close if the proposals aren't accepted.
- He will never say that he will close the airport - far too personal.
- He will want to distract attention from the fact that the closure of the airport is a purely commercial decision, already more than half-made.