Yup, another night of misery for Ramsgate, as you'll see from the comments below. Here's a number of things for you all to think about:
- There will be a public meeting of KIACC (the Consultative Committee for the airport) on Tuesday 11th October. This is usually held in the passenger lounge at Manston. Time to be confirmed. [Correction: the KIACC meeting is Friday 21st October, time TBA. I was cruelly misled!]
- PLEASE could you check through the piss-poor replies you've had to earlier complaints for late Tuesday nights/early Wednesday mornings - I think we may have an unofficial timetable operating. Use the comments on this post to enter the date, time, and operator/aircraft details.
- A new contact within TDC for you is Madeline Homer, on firstname.lastname@example.org - Ms Homer has taken on Brian White's role in Regeneration, and reported to the recent Airport Working Party that:
- the S106 is voluntary (wrong)
- the current monitoring gives no cause for concern (judge for yourselves)