The fire happened in Stanley Gardens
A group of householders has been left homeless after a fire broke out at a house in Herne Bay.
Kent Fire and Rescue crews arrived at the property in Stanley Gardens at around 5.50pm yesterday (April 2) to find the ground and first floor “severely damaged”.
Firefighters used breathing apparatus, hose reel jets and a ventilation fan to extinguish the blaze and clear smoke from the property. The incident was declared over shortly before 7.15pm.
The occupants had to be rehoused as a result.