- The maps show the “sound footprint” of the airport.
- The top map is for 2010, the bottom map is their 2018 forecast.
- In 2018, the “sound footprint” is bigger and louder.
- The blue lines around the runway are noise contours.
- In both maps the outermost blue line is the 48dB contour.
- In 2010, the 48dB contour is 300 yards from the end of the runway.
- In 2018, the 48dB contour stretches a mile out to sea.
- In 2018, most of Ramsgate will feel like they’re living next to the runway.
- This is your future if your Council gives in to Manston’s demands.
Now, and then.