The most vocal supporters of the “cargo hub and knackers yard” pipedream, the starters of petitions, the cheerleaders for foreign property developers, and those who would have TDC take a “leap of faith” into the financial abyss… don’t live under the flight path and wouldn’t have to live with the consequences of their actions. But they’re perfectly happy to inflict a freight hub on those that do live under the flight path.
- Roger Gale lives in Preston – a quiet little village to the West of Thanet
- Keith Churcher lives in Wouldham – a quiet little village to the South of Rochester. He is opposed to an Estuary Airport
- Beau Webber lives in Littlebourne – a quiet little village to the East of Canterbury
- Mike Barker lives in Dunton Green – a quiet little village to the North of Sevenoaks
- Nicholas Reed lives in Folkestone
- Oscar Maynard comes from Deal and is a university student, living in Holland.