Every day 10:00 to 16:00, except New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day.
Note: Circumstances may cause changes in opening times – please ring to
check before making a special trip (01227 367 368).
£2.00; Discount £1.00 (senior citizens, students, people with
disabilities – proof of status may be required); Children free to a
maximum of 2 per paying adult, £1.00 per child thereafter. Free entry
for Canterbury City Council Residents Card holders (except for some
special events). If you don’t have a Residents Card, come in and sign up
to receive free entry today!
Finding us and Getting here
- 8 William Street, Herne Bay, CT6 5EJ
- Map reference: TR 178683 Lat: 51.37236 Long: 1.12826
- 9 miles from Canterbury via A28 and A291.
- Parking: with charge
- Accessible by Public Transport: 1 mile (1.6 kms) from Herne Bay Stn
- T: 01227 367 368
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- W: www.canterbury-museums.co.uk