BBC Radio Kent is hosting a debate on airport expansion.
A panel will come together at Cliffe Memorial Hall near Rochester on 30th October with doors opening at 18:00 GMT.
The panellists will be:
- Daniel Moylan, the Mayor of London’s Aviation Advisor
- Councillor Alan Jarrett, Deputy Leader of Medway Council
- John Grant, Executive Vice President of aviation experts, OAG
- Charles Buchanan, Chief Executive, Manston Airport
- Sue Armstrong-Brown, Head of Conservation Science at the RSPB
- Clive Lawrence from Demand Regeneration in North Kent
If you would like to be in the audience, you can request tickets by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to: BBC Radio Kent, The Great Hall, Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 1QQ.
Admission is by ticket only. Tickets are free but are limited to a
maximum of two per person and will be allocated on a first-come
first-served basis. Applications for tickets close on 19 October.