To become a stakeholder group and
consequently have some influence, we needed to have a formal structure
and constitution. The key aims and objectives are:
- To support a Museum in Herne Bay open to the general public at reasonable time.
- To encourage an interest in the history of Herne Bay through exhibits in the Museum and other appropriate means.
- To encourage an interest in the study and practice of History through exhibits in the Museum and other appropriate means.
- To represent the interests of the users and supporters of the Museum in Herne Bay.
- To campaign for the continued existence of a Museum to serve the local community needs as well as those of visitors.
The rest of the constitution will be available on the website for those with the stamina to endure it!